The Magic You Can Make With PE500
Making things around the house personalized is possible after I found PE500. The home embroidery machine is easy to use, even for beginners. In fact, suggesting your friends to use Brother PE 500, or sending it as a gift to your Mom, is such a great idea. Otherwise, you could purchase the machine from a reputable online store and make some incredible gifts for the ones you love. Every embroidered hat, bag, bandana, handkerchief, or anything else, is very special, knowing that it was you who made the embroidery.
The Brother PE 500 embroidery machine is capable of producing various embroidery patterns and fonts on a range of fabrics, from silk to denim. That is one reason. Here are more points of explanation why you should consider PE500 a good choice.
- The embroidery area is 4 inches x 4 inches, so you will have more than enough space for any embroidery projects.
- The built-in designs are widely available, including 70 applique and floral designs, 120 frame patterns, and five styles of font accommodating for monogramming and lettering.
- The machine is very easy to use. You can use the touch screen LCD display for whatever task to accomplish. The intuitive feature of the touch screen also allows you to edit all of the built-in, free machine embroidery designs.
- Your threading is going to be effortless. Every thread path is displayed on the numbered diagram. You only need to press a button to thread your needle. The winding system allows for quick bobbins, well supported with the jam resistant feature. Better yet, for the entire meticulous task, you do not need any tweezers or magnifying glass.
- If you want to connect the embroidery machine to your computer, you only need to use the included cable. Importing designs from your computer is so easy. The design website of ibroidery.com provides more than 5,000 designs to import exclusively. Downloading updates from the borther-usa.com will also keep your machine seem new all the time.
- If you have just begun with embroidery, you will get a very helpful starter kit. Other accessories are available as well.
- The machine has 25 years of limited warranty.
- Read about more of the features here
PE500 – Cons
Of course, just like any other products, this very personal embroidery machine receives criticisms at some parts. Some people may find the hoop area is not big enough when they want to make bigger designs. Repositioning the fabric while you go can be troublesome sometimes. In addition, if Mac is the only available computer, you may find some difficulties in connecting the machine with your computer.
PE500 – Pros
Overall, the embroidery machine is very simple for you to use. Many Brother PE 500 reviews confirm the easy use of the machine, especially due to its ability to identify the brand name and color of your thread. The mechanism of needle threading is excellent, just handy for any color changes you make. You will make wonderful embroidery designs in vast array of colors. Just use PE500 at its base level or make some upgraded improvement, and you will find yourself unstoppable to make embroideries.
Price Disclaimer: Product prices and availability are accurate as of 2015-05-22 08:25:07 GMT and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.